 Local / Australia / 11678
11677  |  11679
Subject:
2004 LEGO catalog arrives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 06:58:26 GMT

For those interested, the 2004 LEGO catalogue for the UK/Asia region has been released.

Important info:
Cover is similar to last year, but is white instead of light grey or yellow.
Catalogue number: 424.4310-UK/Asia
Number of pages: 32
Source: Target, Broadmeadows, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia... If it’s in Aus, it SHOULD have been in the UK for months :)
sets listed from previous years:
Little robots, 3 7435, 7441, 7446
SCALA, 5 7509-7512, 7517

ALL other sets shown are 2004 sets.

Also, inside back cover (page 31) there is an advertisement for the new JUNGLE COASTER opening at LEGOLAND Windsor this year. (1300 Ft of steel track, fastest ride on site with a maximum speed of 26MPH, highest drop of all attractions in park, at nearly 5 stories high.)

Have LEGO gone to a 1 year set turn-over timeframe?

More information about sets shown to come later tonight.

Benjamin Whytcross