 Local / Australia / 11660
Re: Wake-up Australia!!! (and howabouta Competition???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 03:23:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA!!!

blah blah blah blah

   I’ve got a 1393 McDonalds Bionicle Matoro sitting here in my desk at work... I’ll donate it as a prize for a .loc.au building competion if that’ll help liven things up (heck, I’ll donate it as a prize for a posting competition, if that’ll help!)

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Ok, I think a competition within ourselves could be a good idea :) Let me see what I can come up with in the next week or so as far as prizes etc go... maybe a few interesting catagories would help too...

Like, • best juniorised (andthatscalleda?) • best bionicle (yanextdoorneighbour) • best ugliest thing you can build (thingymabob) • best use of normally unusable LEGO parts (omigodwhatdoyacallthat?) • best grey only built thingy (whateveritsmeanttobeitwilldo)

and for something a little more normal(?)

• best whatever you can build using normal pieces... • best Australian theme (whateveritisaslongasitsaussiemate)

etc etc etc...

So, should we make it official?

(come on Richie, ya know ya wanna ;))

Build on...