 Local / Australia / 11522
11521  |  11523
Subject:
Bugs meet/date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 07:37:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Zac Soden wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren wrote:
Any BUGs ready for another meeting? I'd like to order a couple of things from
S@H before the deadline for Christmas orders. Who's turn is it to play mein
host?

I'm up for a gathering - even if it only turns out a few of us - I can't wait to
see some of Allister's new MOCs! My schedule's pretty busy lately though so lets
hope no plans coincide.

Zac

I can host this one, I have moved a couple of weeks ago back to Indooroopilly
and though I don't live somewhere huge, I don't live far from the shopping
centre (which is like 6 mins walk away and 2.17 mins from the station - just a
hop, skip and a jump away ;) ), so plently of time to get out and get some fresh
air... there is plently of room to hold stuff on, like table tops etc...

If this is cool with everyone, I plan it to be around 15th or 16th or the next
weekend 22nd or 23rd Nov (either of those weekends)... due to things in the past
I was unable to attend any of the other meets this year, so one before the year
is out would be cool :)

We could eat lunch at the shopping centre (in the food court or grab pizza)
since I don't have a very big fridge just yet (only a 140ltr ;)), I can supply
morning and afternoon snacks though...

Let me know if this is ok... and if so who will be able to come along and which
day/weekend suits you best, either is fine with me.

Also the theme for the day will be to build the best thing you can build in the
amount of time we have available, and then we'll/can host them to
http://www.festum.de/1000steine/iscc/iscc3/iscc3.php for the ISCC III
competition, it will be good to see some more Australians this year and why not
some local ones :) and I have a digital camera for those who need pics.

Thanks :)

Mel

Okies the date has been set, Sunday 23rd of November, around 10:30am onwards to
whenever we get sick of each other ;)

Read above for other details and email me for address and phone details!

Hope to see you all there.

Thanks... Mel

P.S. feel free to bring cold drinks and if someone could bring an eski, that
would be great since like I said, my fridge isn't a biggie