 Local / Australia / 10750
10749  |  10751
Subject:
VIC Train Thang #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:03:07 GMT

Hi all,

The first Victorian Train Thang is confirmed for Sunday 23rd March. It will
be at Steve Abbey's place, 32 Bambara Street, Wantirna, starting at around
11am as usual.

We have quite a bit of track, both 9v and 12v, but if you have some please
bring it! We should have enough controllers too.

Other things to bring: Trains (of course!), baseplates, any buildings you
have, cars etc for scenery. Level crossings are always good if you have one.

Also, if we can get enough monorail together, we can add some of that too!

Could anyone who's interested please reply here, or to my email, so we have
an idea of how many are planning to attend.

ROSCO