 Local / Australia / 10580
Re: Star Wars minis and Orient sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 00:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
<pedantic geek> Wampa Ice Creature </pedantic>

???? Gotta learn the difference between commands and arguments 8?)

Ummm...  Maybe I was turning off the geekiness but not the pedantry? ;-)

In that case, you probably meant to say

PS This thread may be doing wonders for .loc.au on the quantity scale, but I
fear it's a losing proposition by any quality metric :-)

But making it easier for other threads to be above average qualitatively.
<pet rant> Which just goes to show why averages are not always a good
measure of a sample. </pet rant>

Richie