 Local / Australia / 10029
Re: S@H catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:44:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:
Hi
just read on http://www.fbtb.net/ about the S@H catalogue as a print copy.
Cna we get that here? What other print materials can we get? and how?
Thanks
Robert (click)

G'day,

Unfortunately, due to LEGO's low opinion of Australian shoppers,

*All* shoppers? Or maybe just some? Or maybe just a very very few who whinge
a lot for no valid reason?

they don't
make any of these sorts of items available to Australia.

However, if you collect these sorts of items, then send me an email and I'll
send out a list of whatever spares I can dig up [I have a LARGE number of
catalogues, etc. in my collection.]

A number of US BrickLink(tm) sellers get a lot of catalogs and will be happy
to include one in an order you place with them, if you're ordering anyway. I
even made it an item that you can add to an order, (with a cost of 0) to
make it easier to track.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=812063

It would be great if sellers elsewhere in the world that had access to extra
printed materials would do the same thing for their surplus!

Maybe that will work for Robert. Hope it helps.

XFUT market.brickshops