 Local / Australia / 10023
Re: Anyone seen 8475 (RC Race Buggy)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 02:17:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Title says it all. I'm dying to get my mitts on one, and I was wondering
whether anyone had seen it in a store yet. I know it's at S@H and I've given
an order to someone but I don't know if they've been able to put it through
yet and THE WAITING IS KILLING ME!!!

Cheers,
Paul

At last!
Dick Smith Power House catalogue came to my house on Wednesday, but it was
hidden from me, until i found it today... actually i just hadnt noticed

Street and Mud Racer $96
i havent seen this one before anywhere - no set numbers are provided, this
one has a built in electric motor and it 'reverses and drives off when it
hits an obstacle'. Sounds like a good motor for a tank or similar, wonder
how fast it goes, and has it been impact rated for ABS, were any minifigs
hurt or killed in the tests?

R/C Nitro Flash $132
I like the look of this one for some reason i cant quite put my finger on...
i am not keen on the colours and the scale is bizzare, but still...

R/C Race Buggy $198
I want this one, but a, ISD gets priority (i have found a job for summer!)

Also RIS 2.0 $298 (dunno if it's in the cattle-dog, but it's in the store -
Glen Waverley anyway)

ROSCO