 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 138

Subject:
ISD Build Record Attempt - LEGOLAND Windsor 9 April
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:42:35 GMT

Legoland Windsor are holding a Legoland After Dark event on 8 and 9 April 2005

The park have invited the Brickish Association to field a 10-person team to attempt to beat the Imperial Star Destroyer build record.

Please come and watch if you can and feel free to reply to this thread casting aspersions on our chances with which I will wholeheartedly agree ;-)

Psi.

Re: ISD Build Record Attempt - LEGOLAND Windsor 9 April