 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 39
Re: BergwerkBahn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:47:16 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.deutschland, Horst Lehner writes:
Hello Larry,

To me the pic on the website looks a lot like the already opened "Dschungel
X-pedition". Remember, all of LEGOLAND Germany was originally scheduled to
open in 2003. So, the roller coaster database website may be a bit
out-of-date.

The "Dschungel X-pedition" is not strictly a roller coaster, as you ride on
water in a boat rather than roll in a train.

Right, but the picture caption says "The green area is where the
Bergwerkbahn should go according to a park model in the preview center prior
to the park opening."

I interpret that to mean that they are referring to the large flat grassy
(green) area in front of the water ride you refer to, rather than to the
water ride itself.