 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 36
Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:57:25 GMT

Hello,

The worse thing about all this is that myself and Michael LeCount were there
just 5 weeks ago and there was no sign of bulk parts sales then!

Same for me -- following the usual Fabrik-tour, I thought this is only for
supplying their own model building shop.

Greetings

Horst