 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / *18 (-18)
  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) I find none of this terribly surprising. In general, preview opening day type events are going to draw a huge crowd, and in fact, usually the company wants a huge crowd so they can get all sorts of oohs and aahs from the press. Of course, on (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) Hi Pedro, I saw not a single sign in another language than German and wondered about that myself. (...) No idea, if there a any brochures or paper in any foreign languages available. I have not seen any, but I have not searched for them. Kind (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:Gw0oBJ.DLo@lugnet.com... (...) members of (...) community (...) Yes, thanks Ben for the detailed report. I am planning a trip there in August. I hope they have it ironed out by then! (...) In (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) (snipped) Hi Ben! Well, that was a rough start... :-P I have a question of my own, which maybe you are able to answer: as a non-german speaker, if I visit the park I will need to understand/be understood. What is the degree of multi-language (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

Dear Lego Enthusiasts! The German Legoland-Park in Günzburg/Bavaria opened its doors to the members of the Lego World Club and 500 "exclusive" guests from the 1000steine.de community yesterday. You may have seen the big amount of new galleries at (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.de) !

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m2664i37wd.fsf@...rds.net... (...) Legoland (...) holidayed (...) absolutely no (...) campagined (...) and even (...) unless they did! (...) Interesting. A Lego product that actually cost much (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) Hmm, I have no idea as to the regular admission priced at Legoland Germany, but I paid A$51 to go to Legoland Windsor last year. So, that price would cover 17.5 separate admissions. As much as I enjoyed going to Legoland Windsor for the day, I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) Euros (...) rates (...) Shows as available to Australia, for AU$890 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) That's great news! In that case, I want to get the German pass... EUR555 is USD480 at current exchange rates.. that's less than half the cost of an LLC pass! --Bill. (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

Er, actually, the family and I already have lifetime passes for Legoland Windsor and can vouch that they are honoured at the other parks. We holidayed in California last year and they were accepted at LLC with absolutely no problem, as was an annual (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) Lifetime tickets to Legoland CA cost US$1000, and since the park is already opened you don't get the preview! Consider yourself lucky... I agree about the world pass. In fact, I think that it should be included in the existing park-specific (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

I noticed that the Legoland in Germany is selling lifetime passes for 555 Euros each. The price might seem excessive....but think about it....unlimited trips to Legoland... plus 10% off at the lego shop...and you get to get tickets for discounted (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Traveling Europe and Visiting all 3 Legoland Parks

Legoland Fans, I have been working on an idea now for a couple of months, ever since I discovered the LEGO Company was building another Legoland Park in Germany. I have always wanted to travel in Europe. I am at the age (30+) and station in life (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  ground breaking Friday Okt 27 , 2000 - if I read this right

G'Day Grusse ! I came across this article about the ground breaking occuring last friday... (URL) links at ; (URL) I read it correctly ? cheers Oliver (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  LEGO balloon

My grapevine has told me that a hot-air balloon has been ordered by TLG to advertise the new Legoland Deutschland. You can expect to see it flying anytime now (in Germany). Further details if interested: It was ordered from Cameron Balloons (UK). It (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  New newsgroup for LEGOLAND Deutschland

Christian Gemünden of Germany noted that LEGO has announced the official name for its fourth LEGOLAND theme park: (URL) following is an update to a message posted many months ago... --Todd (...) New: lugnet.legoland.deutschland (group): LEGOLAND® (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.de.by.mue, lugnet.announce)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.legoland.deutschland )------

Welcome to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.legoland.deutschland (group): LEGOLAND® Deutschland (Günzburg, Bayern, Deutschland): announcements, get-togethers, shows, events, questions, discussions, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact