 LEGOLAND / California / 607
  getting from Anaheim to Legoland Carlsbad without a car

I'm likely to be in Anaheim, CA in late October for OOPSLA, so I have the opportunity to visit Legoland before/afterwards. However, is there a way to get from Anaheim to Carlsbad without driving myself? I don't particularly like driving in the US (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: getting from Anaheim to Legoland Carlsbad without a car

(...) Here's a handy link (URL) That will provide you with info of the North Co. Transit District. My own suggestion from Anaheim to LL-CA would be something like this: 1.) Take the Amtrak from Anaheim to Oceanside. You will be arriving at the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: getting from Anaheim to Legoland Carlsbad without a car

(...) Well, just to finish the story, ... I did the research on the WWW on this route and had figured out the timetable for getting there, although as so often happens with public transport, none of the services seemed to connect very well so it was (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)