 LEGOLAND / California / 561
560  |  562
Subject:
New LLC Collectible Brick Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:27:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The new MC Newsletter came out today, and it has a little blurb about new
Collectible Bricks.  Every 4-6 weeks a new brick will be available throughout
the rest of the year.  After the first month of issue, the remander of the
bricks can be bought for $1.49.

May 15 - June 15: LEGO Sports Center Brick
June 21 - July 30: LEGOLAND Sports Jam Brick
Aug 1 - Aug 31: Clickits Brick
Sept 1 - Oct 17: BIONICLE Blaster Brick
Oct 18 - Oct 31: Bick-or-Treat Brick
Nov 1 - Nov 24: LEGOLAND Membership Brick
Nov 27 - Dec 30: Holiday Block Party Brick
December 31st Only: Kids New Year's Eve Brick

You can get the bricks from the new Club House, and they're free to Pass
Members.

~T