 LEGOLAND / California / 422
    Builders Guild is back and better than before! (REVIEW) —Mark Papenfuss
   Hey all, Well the Builders Guild at Legoland has returned and has a neat pre-semi-made castle model for the kiddos to play with and add onto. I have done a full review of the updated attraction on my site, you can check it out by going herre -- (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)