 LEGOLAND / Billund / 111
110  |  112
Subject:
Pick-a-brick, Billund - Pricing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:32:37 GMT

What are the Pick-a-brick prices in Legoland, Billund (as of this summer), and
what are the prices for mixed bricks - all sold in the Brick Shop?

What kinds of boxes/cups/bags are available (sizes)?
Is everything sold by weight or volume, or both?

I'll be there next week, and I'm trying to prepare both myself and my credit
card. :)

Thanks