 LEGOLAND / 247
    Review and Pictures of Legoland, CA's Family Huddle —Mark Papenfuss
   Well, having most of the sites I visit go down thanks to this worm that is going around I finally got to type up my review and put up some pictures of the Family Huddle event Legoland, CA had on the 23rd. All in all I had a good time there, it was (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.reviews)