 LEGOLAND / 101
Re: New Eagle theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 03:49:20 GMT

They had shield with the Lion (red/white),
Bull, Wolfpack, and Eagle.
-gyug

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
XP to .legoland

In lugnet.castle, Paul Gyugyi writes:
When I was at Legoland CA, the castle section had
a big play area with shields from the Lion theme
(red and white background), plus it also had shields
with a bald eagle head and an eagle's claw.  Are the
eagles some new theme that will be coming out?

Also, in case you have not been there, they sell
kid sized shields and swords that look just like
the lego ones.

Sweet!  If I ever go out there, I'll have to pick some up.  What shields to
they have, just the ones in production now, or ones from past subthemes too?
-Chris