 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 835
Re: Just where is Scotland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:14:24 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Scott Arthur writes:
I am left wondering is LEGO does not understand that the UK, GB, Scotland,
England, Northern Ireland and even Wales all have quite strange national
identities. To officially consider one country to be part on another just to
ease marketing seems to me to be a little crass.

Where is Scotland? 22nd according to FIFA rankings.

25 Now :-(

Croatia are 17, so that may help us next time. Poor old Finland are 55.

Scott A