 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 542
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 23:39:57 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, James Powell writes:
I'm also voting for this.  If you (Todd) are going to cancel a post by
someone at the behest of Lego (who neither sponsor nor endorse LUGNET),
release the legal document asking you to remove it.  I suspect that it was
in the form of a 'please remove this, we are displeased' notice, but not a
true legal warning.

I obtained clarification from LSI Legal today on the telephone and it was
indeed also true legal request and represented LSI Legal's position.

In which case, you are CENSORING someone by removing info which they have
posted.

No, it was a formal legal request.  And the phone call confirmed this.

--Todd