 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 529
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:12:49 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Duane Hess writes:
The information is PRE-RELEASE information, not something that can be picked • <clip>
Maybe TLC should require Target to start using one as well.

I can say with confidence (because I am in a business where we frequently get
prerelease product info and training material that is covered by a non-
disclosure agreement) that LEGO has this in place between themselves and
Target. The only reason the Target employeee thinks it is ok to post this pre-
release info is that someone in the chain between LEGO, the Target purchasing
reps, the regional managers, the store managers, the dept managers, or his
direct supervisor failed to accurately communicate this to the employee or the
employee doesn't care or follow company policy to abide by the agreement
between Traget corporate and LEGO corporate.

BEN GATRELLE
(my 2.5 cents worth)