 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5039
5038  |  5040
Subject:
Contacting LEGO Australia.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 05:41:25 GMT

Hello all

Could someone please let me know the best way to contact LEGO regarding.....

....A friend of mine is setting up a Playgroup with a specific focus on
parents that have or have experienced depression or other mental illness's.
It is a not-for-profit community organisation that is run by volunteer's &
is registered with the Playgroup Association of South Australia.
What I would like to do is request a donation from LEGO of some Duplo or
Primo for the kids to play with, anything would be wonderfull (what do LEGO
or retailers do with a set if the box is crushed?).

Any information on the best way to go about this (& an address) would be
wonderfull.

Thanks in advance

Carl Watson
--