 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4915
4914  |  4916
Subject:
More SpyBotics Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:33:15 GMT

All,

Looks like there is still some confusion about the memory in the Spybotics
module. I just got this from someone who knows much more about the details
than I do:

The EEPROM device that we use holds four kilobytes (that's 32 kilobits), of
which 256 bytes are available for general use.

Hope this helps!

Jake

---
Jake McKee