 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 464
Re: What's the difference between LEGO Direct and LEGO Shop At Home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:05:27 GMT

Brad Justus wrote:
As we go forward, we will be more careful about not using the two tradenames
in a confusing manner, and we will ensure that our individual postings are as
clear as possible (e.g. discussions of community wants will be under the aegis
of LEGO Direct; product availability posts under that of LEGO Shop At Home) in
order to avoid any potential future problems.

That certainly clears things up. It does seem a bit confusing though
when the packages from LEGO Shop At Home arrive with a return label
saying LDMI, though perhaps that is usual practice in this kind of
setup. It is more understandable that the invoice is printed by LEGO
Direct Marketting Inc.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com