 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3715
3714  |  3716
Subject:
New MyOpinions area of www.LEGO.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:19:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

(Please cross post as is appropriate. Thanks!)

Wow, more new stuff on www.LEGO.com!

Last night we launched our new, and much improved My Opinions area! The
functionality is now much more robust. You don't have to answer the same
questions to get into the sessions like you had to in the past. Simply use
your www.LEGO.com username and password to login and get straight to the
sessions!

There are smaller polls, in addition to the full session content. You can
also check up on the ideas you have submitted.

In addition to these new features, we now have the framework to more easily
add more new features, so be sure to check back often!

Check it out at:
http://www.lego.com/myopinions/default.asp

We will be adding more sessions soon, so check back often!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer