 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 262
Re: Got my order ... uh oh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:20:33 GMT

Jeff Elliott wrote in message ...
In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Walsh writes:
Haven't had a chance to go through it all but the black roof peaks pack is
low slopes instead of medium slopes!

Mike

Y'know, oddly enough, this is a *good* thing for me - I ordered 6 packs of • the
roof peaks, thinking of using them as a sort of clay tile roof, sitting • flat on
plates which would be set on top of the roof.  Only after I ordered them, I
realized they would be steep ones, and less useful for that purpose.

So I guess I'll be the only one happy to see the ridge pieces low slope...
:)

I think this is a good feature from my perspective also. I have a small
container of black 2x2 low slope peaks, but no 2x4s. Of course I have about
the same TOTAL quantity of black medium slope peaks, but the medium slope
peaks are at least available in the black roof bricks pack (assuming it is
still available). I also trust that eventually we will see most of the roof
pieces in both red and black (and hopefully in a few other colors,
especially grey, brown, and dark grey). Hopefully the inclusion of 2 part
pieces (the windows and doors) will mean that we will see some other
multi-part packs (I think it would be quite reasonable to have a slopes pack
which contains 25 each of convex corner, concave corner, half pyramid, and
apex joiner).

Frank