 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 231
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:08:46 GMT

Well my question is:  Where is the $30 to $40ish (depending on size) 1000 piece
bag of basic elements?  I don't know about the rest of you but when someone
says bulk I think in terms of thousands.  I would have been more than eager to
buy 10,000+ 2x4s at that price but as is... uh, rrrriiiiight.  <sigh>
-Mike Petrucelli

Re: bulk ordering is here!
In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Well my question is:  Where is the $30 to $40ish (depending on size) 1000 • piece
bag of basic elements?  I don't know about the rest of you but when someone
says bulk I think in terms of thousands.  I would have been more than eager to
buy 10,000+ 2x4s at that price but as is... uh, rrrriiiiight.  <sigh>
-Mike Petrucelli

My thoughts exactly.

Steve Martin