 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2158
  The Refocusing of LEGO

Hi everybody, Over the last few months, I have begun to come out of my second LEGO Dark Ages. Whereas my first Dark Ages was brought on by “growing up” and having “better things to do” than play with LEGO, the second one was brought on because of a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!