 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1751

Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 01:04:37 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...

John Neal – GMLTC
Steve Barile – PNLTC
Conan Collopy - GMLTC
John Gerlach – GMLTC
James Mathis - PNLTC
Dan Parker – PNLTC
Larry Pieniazek – poly-LTC
Mike Poindexter - BAYLTC
James Trobaugh - NGLTC

I am happy to hear trains will be around. I would like to know why the
female part of this group was left out. I guess I shouldn't be
surprised.:(((((

Rose

Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well