 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1647
1646  |  1648
Subject:
Bulk parts ordering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:47:58 GMT

Hello,

This one is specialy for the LEGO company, but could concern also other people.

I would like to see more ways of payment for the bulk part orderings.
I know that a lot of people have a Mastercard / Visa or American Express card.
I don't have them, only the one that my bank issues (Eurocard), because i
don't need one of the previous mentioned cards at all. I also don't want to
spend $40 for a Mastercard / year, only for ordering Lego, and this perhaps
once or twice in a year.If i make the calculation of my $40 for a credit
card,plus the shipping cost, then it becomes an expensive adventure. So i
would appreciate Lego of adding additional way's for payment. When i ordered
Lego Service packs at Lego Belgium, they shipped the order with a bank form
that i got to fill out and give it in my bank. They (the bank) payed the
amount from my account.
Easy and cheap.

Can this be done in the NEAR future?
I would like to order some stuff, but i'm waiting.

Thanks for reading this
Ludo Soete