 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1633
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:53:58 GMT

Yes, I've come to expect that anytime anyone announces something here on
Lugnet they get pissed on. We have people deciding it isn't worth
announcing sales or deals they've found because they get pissed on. TLC
gets pissed on for almost every announcement they make. If we keep it
up, TLC is just going to decide that we're a bunch of whiners and stop
telling us anything, and stop listening to us.

A while ago people were complaining about how Lugnet seems to be getting
less friendly, well this kind of junk is a lot of what is causing that
perception. I personally am getting really sick of some of the stuff
which goes on here.

This wouldn't be why everyone left RTL en masse is it?

or why I only post obnoxiuous one-liners instead of epic posts?

junior