 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1367
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:20:12 GMT

Does this mean I should stop looking for those $500 Lego 7750 trains on
eBay, where all I really want are the big red train wheels?

You know, if it sounds too good to be true...

Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts