 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1267
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 03:42:21 GMT

Hooray!

Hmmm, LEGO is using Quicktime for their video.

Hopefully they aren't going to leave us Mac users out in the cold when the
Design-your-own software comes out.

Still, I stand and applaud their support of... US!

Yahoo!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.announce,lugnet.lego.direct,lugnet.org,lugnet.robotics
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:38:09 GMT
Subject: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

There's a new TLC press release at:

http://www.lego.com/info/press.asp

here's the good stuff:

http://www.lego.com/press/

-Suz

Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:30:30 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hooray!

Hmmm, LEGO is using Quicktime for their video.

Hopefully they aren't going to leave us Mac users out in the cold when the
Design-your-own software comes out.

Still, I stand and applaud their support of... US!

Yahoo!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

If push came to shove you could always use virtual PC. I don't see how they
could avoid the mac though.

Darrell King

Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Hmm... Only $239.99 if you want the latest version.

*sigh*

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "darrellk" <darrellk@pixelmonkey.net>

If push came to shove you could always use virtual PC. I don't see how they
could avoid the mac though.

Darrell King

Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark Sandlin writes:
Yeah. I could BUY Virtual PC.

Hmm... Only $239.99 if you want the latest version.

*sigh*

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
Mark
Or you could just renounce your bohemian ways and come over to the MS dark
side.
- Gary
(hope to see ya at Wayne's next weekend)

Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hooray!

Hmmm, LEGO is using Quicktime for their video.

Hopefully they aren't going to leave us Mac users out in the cold when the
Design-your-own software comes out.

Still, I stand and applaud their support of... US!

And another word I hope they'll not overlook - Linux, Linux, Linux, Linux!!

Regards,

ROSCO

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hooray!

Hmmm, LEGO is using Quicktime for their video.

Hopefully they aren't going to leave us Mac users out in the cold when the
Design-your-own software comes out.

Still, I stand and applaud their support of... US!

And another word I hope they'll not overlook - Linux, Linux, Linux, Linux!!

Regards,

ROSCO
I wouldn't hold your breathe.  They don't even support Windows2000.  Bummer.
And I REALLY wanted to get the MovieMaker set.

Steve Martin
martinsa@mail.com