 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1207
  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) to help promote this project. I can submit my own work or help create final versions of the approved design. If Lego doesn't/cant supply the stuff we need then I can build it from scratch. I never saw the classic space shirt but it sounds (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) I hate to reply to myself, but here is a suggestion others have mentioned. I made this in about an hour. It also makes an excellent background. It's 1024x768 and about 10k. (URL) King darrellk@pixelmonkey.net (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)