 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1166
Re: So did you wonder about me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:23:54 GMT

*Retraction*

I did see the mosaic at the Kidvention, but must have been dazed because the new
color *is* lighter than light gray.  I couldn't believe that I had remembered
something so significant so wrong, so I called Consumer Affairs and asked to speak
with someone who was actually at the Kidvention (thinking that maybe the mosaic at
the Kidvention was different from what is being offered now), and they said it was
the same.

I apologize to Rich and everyone else for disseminating false information;
apparently my memory isn't what it used to be, although I'm a little foggy as to
how good it used to be;-)

-John

John Neal wrote:

Richard Schamus wrote:

To heck with *all* the colors, tell me (us) about that third shade of gray,

Rich, I saw the medium gray this past summer at the Kidvention.  Imagine a shade
of gray exactly in between the LEGO brick colors light gray and dark gray, and
there you have it.

-John

Rich