 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1114
Re: So did you wonder about me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 02:47:13 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jon Kozan writes: • <snip>

Hear hear!  And $.01 apiece!  :-)  I want to build LEGO mosaics using tiles!
Sell me all colors!  I'll buy tons and tons!

--Todd

To heck with *all* the colors, tell me (us) about that third shade of gray,
and in what quantity it will be available and in what other pieces besides
plates.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****