 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1110
Re: So did you wonder about me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 00:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.announce, Jake McKee writes:

One thing I would like to offer a little more info on is the new Mosaic
product. I have seen one of these first hand and it is awesome!! You get a
large baseplate, and enough 2x4 45 degree slopes to create the frame. Then,
based on your design, you will get enough 1x1 plates (that's plates, not
tiles)to actually create the design.

Well, as soon as you get them to change it to tiles, you probably know you'll
sell about 5 times as many.  And I know you'll get them to change it to tiles.
Right?  Right?  ;D

It will probably never be tiles.
How could you easily remove a misplaced tile in middle of the picture - sure it
would look better, but switch to tiles and you are seriously looking at a niche
adult market.
Tiles should be a bulk product.

-Jon