 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1106
Re: So did you wonder about me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 22:51:16 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney writes:
I have to second that.  I've noticed a lot of AFOLs being hired recently
(and have known about Jake's position for about a month now).  Its very
pleasing and its indicative that TLC is, or is about to, do something right.
Hopefully this means they'll be more responsive in the future to our
(serious) thoughts and concerns.

Again, congrats Jake!

This is great!

--Todd