 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1096
Re: So did you wonder about me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 21:42:11 GMT

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
news:G3oBzE.5yt@lugnet.com...

I have come on board as a Senior Producer and am already working on some
really cool projects. There is alot of really great things coming soon!

Glad to hear it!

Anyway, I hope this helps. Sorry I couldn't post earlier, but I was • actually
working on getting access to be able to post with my new Lego email
address.

Understandable.

More coming soon!

Jake McKee

Note - you may want to develop a signature with your title at TLC in it,
similar to Brad Justus and Ashley Glennon.  There is a comment in the LUGNET
terms of service requiring you to do so when posting as an employee.

Hope to hear more from you soon!

(added lugnet.admin.terms)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com