 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 86
  Northeast Region ROBOLAB Conference

I don't work for the LEGO Company, but I felt that this announcement should be posted in the official .lego group. -Suz (URL) reposting the announcement of a special event. This conference, at the LEGO Enfield HQ, is a big deal! For those who don't (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu, FTX)