 LEGO Company / 759
  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Might the rumor of new grey have influence ? Lets hope that 'returning to our core' means getting the old colors back. (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) I doubt it. The new greys didn't come to light until November. I'm pretty sure the sales of 2004 sets had very little impact on the 2003 numbers. More likely the fact that there wasn't a Harry Potter or Star Wars movie in 2003, as they've (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)