 LEGO Company / 614
Re: LEGO fires CEO Plougman - concentrates on bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:25:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

working link ;)
http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=pressdetail&contentid=3380

yay to bricks
--
James Stacey
------
"Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> wrote in message
After record 2003 loss LEGO will concentrate on building bricks (Make & • Create
mentioned):

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=pressdetail

So we might get more regular sets in the future?!??

Arne, Copenhagen