 LEGO Company / 3786
    Re: LEGO TV on Comcast on Demand —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Very cool--especially for those of us using satellite TV and don't have Comcast. I do like the use of the 9V trains in the opening theme...too bad the 9V line is being discontinued... I love seeing the 2007 LEGO commercials!!! Scott (16 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: LEGO TV on Comcast on Demand —Jordan Schwarz
   (...) Steve, Thanks very much! I'm having a blast watching the retro LEGO Sport movies. Hard to believe that they were brickfilming even back when I was only three. The Racing movie was hilarious. Oh, and enjoyed watching your video of PDX, too! (...) (16 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego, FTX)