 LEGO Company / 3714
  Re: The Future of Trains

In order for any replacement for 9V to be acceptable to me (and to get my money) it must meet the following conditions: 1.Track must be 100% compatible with 9V track (as in, same size, same shape, same studs, same connections between track pieces (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) It would also be great if "on-track charging" was possible, like the racer track or the strips used to re-charge cars at Legolands (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)