 LEGO Company / 3693
    Re: The Future of Trains —Todd Thuma
   (...) Okay, I accept that the LEGO Company is moving on from the 9V trains. There is quite a history of them moving from one Train platform to another. How many of us have 12 volt or 4.5 volt trains? Let me put a question to the LEGO Company. Will (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: The Future of Trains —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) Well I do. The last 5 years I have build up a huge collection of blue track (both 12 volt and 4.5 volt), as well as trains from that era (1966-1979) and many parts, like motors, train bases, etc. All long after the last production run by TLC (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)