 LEGO Company / 3652
3651  |  3653
Subject:
The LEGO Company vs The LEGO Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:21:07 GMT

I noticed today in a bulk emailing from LEGOLAND California this item at the bottom of the message:

®2007 The LEGO Group. A Merlin Entertainments Group Company.

I must have missed this one, which indicates that “The LEGO Group” is now independent of “The LEGO Company”. (My recollection was after the divestiture of the parks that TLC would still owned 30% of either the parks or some percentage of Merlin, the company that bought the parks). Anyone want to clarify this?

-Ted