 LEGO Company / 3602
3601  |  3603
Subject:
Lego mailing list (shop.lego.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:20:50 GMT

Hi!

I, as many of you, am on the mailing list og TLC (shop.lego.com news), but I
have  a problem. I get all mails 3 times, when trying to adjust anything, I see
that I am only subscribed once.
Whenever there is something new, I am told 3 times.

I have tried to contact lego, but as many other companies, contacting them is
hard and there is no responce. I do miss when there was an email address on
homepages.

Am I the only one with this problem?

How do I fix it, or make lego fix the problem _and_ realise that people are
trying to contact them?

I find it funny, that I might end up sending a real letter to them to get an IT
problem fixed.

BR
Sonnich