 LEGO Company / 3556
3555  |  3557
Subject:
LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 14:52:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

http://www.legofactory.com

As mentioned last month, LEGO Factory has just now been updated with quite a few improvements - including individual part pricing rather than by-the-bag pricing - among several other things. There’s a new LDD (v1.6) released, which also runs on Intel Macs, and more than 500 different bricks, including elements for trains and minifigs as well as decorated bricks. Oh, and one more important thing...

It includes an LDraw Exporter.

I haven’t downloaded and played with it yet, but I’m about to. The press release says there will be about a 60% savings over bag-based palettes.

Kelly