 LEGO Company / 3501
Re: 2005 Lego Store Locations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:05:24 GMT

Gaaahhh! LEGO opens a store not only near me, but in the actual city I live, a meger 15 minutes away from me, and I have to hear about it from a kid walking around the mall with a LEGO bag!

Employees assured me that lego.com announced it, but I somehow missed it. They told me to come back tomorrow when the horder of promo bricks would be working and he would be willing to lay one on me.

As for the store though, it is pretty nice, $1.99 Star Wars mini sets. $.10 - $1 on miscellaneous extra stuff like clickits and old bionicle toys.

Bottom line, happy it’s here, upset that I didn’t know about it.

Scott

In lugnet.lego, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   Hi Jake -

I was really happy when you announced the new Lego stores in the USA for 2004 - and was wondering if you could let us know the locations for the 2005 stores.

There is a hint here and there of new store locations so I was wondering the sharing of information could continue ;)

Thanks
Mark P
http://www.promobricks.com

Looks like last year was a fluke ;)

I came across this news story about a new Lego store in Ontario Mills dated yesterday.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0,1413,203~21482~2979623,00.html

LEGO outlet debuts at Ontario Mills

ONTARIO - The LEGO Group, one of the world’s best-known toy manufacturers, opened its newest retail location this weekend at the Ontario Mills mall. The fresh store design provides a setting where shoppers can see and interact with the latest LEGO products alongside a dedicated selection of discounted items at outlet prices they would expect.

“With this retail format, we effectively deliver our consumers the best of both worlds,” says Matt Harker, vice president of LEGO Brand Retail. “The quality, versatility and variety of our products are second to none, and we express that quality and excitement through our store design.”

There are 24 LEGO Stores across the country.

(please x-fut to correct groups).