 LEGO Company / 3314
3313  |  3315
Subject:
Dusting off the LEGO blog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.announce
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:50:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

As some of you know, I've been running a LEGO blog over at bricksonthebrain.com
for some time now. But late last year, I got overwhelmed with work and
underwhelmed with the traffic, so I let it slide.

But recently, I've been prompted by a number of people to dust off the blog and
start posting again. So check it out if you're interested:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog

As you can see from the content, there is a mix of my personal LEGO ramblings,
as well as my take (read: Not necessarily company opinions) on various company
and community issues.

I'd encourage questions, challenges, and comments.

Jake
--
Jake McKee
Community Liaison