 LEGO Company / 3219
    Re: Release dates —Bruce Schlickbernd
   If a general release of Vikings in North America would act as a boat anchor, then I really don't have a problem as long as I can still obtain the Viking sets via Shop at Home or LEGO stores. Why Playmobil can offer Vikings (and fig (...) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Release dates —Rick Steinberg, Jr.
   (...) actually to my knowledge Vikings will be in Retail stores as the order forms are being done now they are currently Avail in Japan in retail stores and will be available in Australia within the week in retail stores so not sure what Jake has (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)